DJI Mini 3 Pro review. A perfect first, or second drone

My review of the DJI mini3 is now live. I have the package with DJI remote and the Flymore + combo. See me test it out on location at the beach in Southern California
Check out the review of the new DJI MIni 3 Pro where we look at the drone, the controller and the fly more kit.
I take it for a little fly and share my impressions. I shoot some video and photos.
We look at the photos in 48mp and 12mp and the 4K footage.
This drone is under 250 grams, so you don’t have to register it and jump through other hoops in some countries.
It also can shoot in portrait or landscape mode, meaning the gimbal can rotate to a vertical position
It’s great value for the money. I recommend getting the DJI RC combo with the built in screen.

DJI Mini 3 Pro (NO RC) USD $669

DJI Mini 3 Pro (RC N1:no screen)) USD $759

DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC: screen) USD $909

 

The post DJI Mini 3 Pro review. A perfect first, or second drone appeared first on PhotoshopCAFE.